Ingredients Needed for Nutella Twists
1 puff pastry sheet
2 tablespoons of nutella
¼ cup walnut
2 tablespoons of coconut flakes
How to Cook Nutella Twists
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet on your workplace and use a rolling pin to make it thinner.
- Spread the Nutella in half of the puff pastry sheet.
- Grind the walnuts and sprinkle them over Nutella.
- Fold the puff pastry sheet in half.
- Cut the puff pastry in strips about 0.5-inch.
- Twist the strips and place them on a baking tray.
- Whisk the egg.
- Coat the strips with whisked egg.
- Bake for 20 minutes.