Ingredients Needed for Nutella Brownies on a Stick
7 ounces of flour
2 tablespoons of melted butter
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons of chocolate flakes
8 ounces of nutella
⅓ cup melted chocolate
How to Cook Nutella Brownies on a Stick
- Add 1/2 of the flour, the melted butter, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of chocolate flakes to a bowl. Season with salt and mix until even using a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the Nutella and eggs to another bowl. Mix until even using a hand mixer.
- Strain the remaining flour into the bowl and mix more.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and pour the Nutella mixture into it. Tear the flour and chocolate flake dough into chunks and add them, too.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate flakes on top, then bake for 30 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Let it cool, spread the melted chocolate over the cake and garnish with sprinkles. Cut it into brownies and serve them on candy sticks.