No-Bun Bacon Sandwich
Forget about bread for a minute and try this no-bun bacon sandwich. It has a special ingredient – try the recipe below and see what it is. This sandwich skips carbs, but adds so many flavors and textures, thanks to the fried bacon, avocado, and some spring onions.
Ingredients Needed for No-Bun Bacon Sandwich
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 bacon slices
¼ cup water
¼ cup cheddar, shredded
½ avocado, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon yogurt
½ spring onion, chopped
How to Make No-Bun Bacon Sandwich
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bacon slices and cook them until crispy.
- Remove the bacon and place 2 stainless steel cooking rings inside the skillet.
- Crack one egg inside each hole.
- Use a fork and slowly whisk the eggs.
- Cover with a lid until the eggs set.
- Remove the lid and divide the shredded Cheddar into the 2 cooking rings. Again, top with a lid and leave it until the cheese is completely melted.
- Set the cooking rings aside.
- Start assembling the sandwich. Take out the eggs and use them instead of bread bun slices: add the avocado slices and fried bacon between them.
- Top with yogurt and spring onion.