Ingredients Needed for No-Bun Bacon Sandwich
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 bacon slices
¼ cup water
¼ cup cheddar, shredded
½ avocado, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon yogurt
½ spring onion, chopped
How to Cook No-Bun Bacon Sandwich
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bacon slices and cook them until crispy.
- Remove the bacon and place 2 stainless steel cooking rings inside the skillet.
- Crack one egg inside each hole.
- Use a fork and slowly whisk the eggs.
- Cover with a lid until the eggs set.
- Remove the lid and divide the shredded Cheddar into the 2 cooking rings. Again, top with a lid and leave it until the cheese is completely melted.
- Set the cooking rings aside.
- Start assembling the sandwich. Take out the eggs and use them instead of bread bun slices: add the avocado slices and fried bacon between them.
- Top with yogurt and spring onion.