Calories: 590 kCal / serving
- 11 g
- 44 g
- 34 g
Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Peanut Chocolate Cheesecake
For the base:
10 ounces of cornflakes
⅓ cup melted butter
⅓ cup cocoa powder
For the filling:
1 cup peanuts
½ cup heavy cream
1 cup cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⅓ cup sugar
For the topping:
7 ounces of chocolate (2 bars)
1 tablespoon heavy cream
chocolate truffle for garnishing
How to Make No-Bake Peanut Chocolate Cheesecake
- For the base:
Add the cornflakes to the blender and crush them.
- Transfer them to a bowl and add the melted butter. Mix until even using a spatula. Add the cocoa powder and mix more.
- Transfer the mixture to a springform cake pan. Spread it evenly, then press it gently using your hands. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For the filling:
Add the peanuts to the blender and crush them.
- Also, add the heavy cream, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar. Blend more until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the springform pan over the cornflake mixture layer. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- For the topping:
Fill a medium cooking pot halfway with water and heat it over medium heat. Add a heat-proof bowl on top of it and add the chocolate to it. Cook and continuously stir using a spatula until the chocolate melts.
- Add the heavy cream and mix more until even. Layer the melted chocolate on top of the other two layers. Spread it evenly.
- Garnish with chocolate truffles, let it cool, then refrigerate for 2 hours.