No-Bake Oreo Dessert
It’s always good to work on the visual aspect of what you cook because food should be a multi-sensory experience! The presentation of this dessert is just stunning! And you only need a simple jar to do the work! On the shopping list, you should also put Oreo biscuits, whipped cream, and fresh fruits!
Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Oreo Dessert
5 ounces of whipped cream
1 teaspoon honey
How to Make No-Bake Oreo Dessert
- Add biscuits in a blender and finely crush them.
- Remove the heads of the strawberries and thinly slice them.
- Use a small jar and cover its bottom with the Oreo crumbs.
- Make the layer about 0.8 inch (2 cm) thick.
- Add a few strawberries and cover with whipped cream.
- Finish it with strawberry slices and chocolate sauce.
- Follow the instructions above to make the second one, only this time use raspberries instead.
- Add 1 teaspoon honey on top.
- Serve cold!