Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Forest Fruit Cake
1 cup milk
10 ounces of cookies
1 ½ cups of cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 ½ cups of whipped cream
4 ounces of raspberries
3 ounces of blueberries
1 small kiwi, diced
3 tablespoons of caramel sauce
1 sponge cake, store-bought
chocolate syrup for garnishing (optionally)
How to Make No-Bake Forest Fruit Cake
- Add the milk to a smaller bowl. Line a big bowl with plastic wrap. Dip the cookies into the milk and line the plastic-lined bowl with them.
- Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and lemon zest to a bowl. Mix until even using a hand mixer.
- Add the whipped cream and mix it in. Add the raspberries and blueberries. Mix them in. Do the same for the kiwi.
- Fill the cookie-lined bowl with 2/3 of creamy berry mixture. Crush a cookie or two over it and drizzle 2 tablespoons of caramel.
- Layer the remaining berry mixture and top with the sponge cake. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Optionally, serve garnished with chocolate syrup.