Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake
28 ounces of biscuit
12 ounces of chocolate cream
7 ounces of whipped cream
4 ounces of chocolate glaze
How to Cook No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- Use a round cake pan and cover its sides with a layer of biscuits.
- Starting from the second layer of biscuits, add chocolate cream – spread it on each biscuit and carefully stick the biscuits together.
- Repeat with the remaining biscuits until you fill all the pan.
- Cover the top and sides of the cake with whipped cream.
- Top it with chocolate glaze.