Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Cheesecake
7 ounces of petit beurre cookie
¼ cup brown sugar
3 ounces of melted butter
1 cup heavy whipping cream
½ cup cream cheese
½ cup mascarpone
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Cook No-Bake Cheesecake
- Crush the cookies and add them to a bowl together with the brown sugar and the melted butter. Mix them using a spatula.
- Add the biscuit base to a rectangular baking tray with the dimensions of 10 inches X 5 inches (25 cm X 10 cm) and distribute it evenly. Slightly press it with your hands.
- Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Add the whipping cream and cream cheese to a blender. Start mixing and continue to add the mascarpone, powdered sugar, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix for 1-2 minutes, until you get a creamy and smooth mixture.
- Add the cream cheese custard on top of the biscuit base. Distribute it evenly.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for 2 hours.
- Serve garnished with berries.