Ingredients Needed for Nacho-Crusted Chicken Breast
1.5 ounces of nachos
3 chicken breasts
½ cup milk
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for cooking
How to Cook Nacho-Crusted Chicken Breast
- Crush the nachos, turning them into nacho crumbs. Add them to a large bowl.
- Wrap the chicken breasts in plastic foil and flatten them with a meat tenderizer.
- Cut them each in 3 pieces.
- Make egg wash with the egg and milk, by whisking them together.
- Dip the chicken pieces in flour, egg wash, and nacho crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces until they’re golden and crunchy.
- Serve with hot sauce.