Ingredients Needed for Nacho Chicken Casserole
3 ounces of nachos
4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
½ red bell pepper, diced
0.5 green bell pepper, diced
1 onion, chopped
7 ounces of chicken breast, cooked and sliced in thin shreds
5 teaspoons of bechamel sauce
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Nacho Chicken Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- You can start with the chicken. Place it over a hot grill and cook it for 5-6 minutes per side. After it’s ready, thinly slice it.
- Lay the nachos on the bottom of a baking tray.
- Top them with tomato sauce, bell peppers, onion, chicken breast, bechamel, and mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 10 minutes.