Calories: 580 kCal / serving
- 16 g
- 10 g
- 104 g
Ingredients Needed for Naan Flatbread
2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon active dry yeast
½ cup warm water
½ cup yogurt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Make Naan Flatbread
- Strain the flour into a bowl. Add the sugar and active dry yeast. Stir locally using a teaspoon, so that the sugar, yeast and some of the flour form an evenly mixed area. Add some of the warm water and mix some more.
- Add the remaining water and mix again. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Add the yogurt and mix all, then knead until you have a dough. Let it rest for 60 minutes.
- Spread some flour on your work surface and cut the dough in half. Flatten one half using your hands and the rolling pin.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the dough disc and poke a few holes in it using a toothpick.
- Cook until golden brown spots appear, then flip it over and cook more. Follow the same steps for the other dough half.