Ingredients Needed for Mustard-Glazed Roasted Chicken Thighs
1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 chicken thighs
How to Cook Mustard-Glazed Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Use a large bowl and prepare the spice mix. Add the whole grain mustard, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, cayenne pepper, turmeric, pepper, salt, and olive oil.
- Mix until smooth.
- Grab the chicken thighs, and soak them into the mustard glaze to get them fully coated.
- Slice the onion and separate it into rings.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add the onion rings and place the chicken thighs right on top of them.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 40 minutes.