Ingredients Needed for Mustard Chicken Breast in Foil
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon curry paste
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 garlic cloves
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 red onion, sliced
¼ cup parmesan, grated
How to Cook Mustard Chicken Breast in Foil
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the curry paste, mustard, and some water, and make a dressing.
- Add lemon juice by taste.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the dressing.
- Mix the sauce and leave it aside.
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Lay the chicken breasts on it, then season them with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of mustard dressing on them, using a silicone brush.
- Fold the aluminum foil and pack the chicken breast in it.
- Bake it for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the salad: pull apart the lettuce leaves and add them in a bowl. Add the red onion. Pour the mustard and mayo dressing over the veggies. Add the grated parmesan and mix.
- Slice the chicken breast and serve it with salad.