Ingredients Needed for Mustard Beef and Potato Stew
10 ounces of chuck steak, cubed
1 cup flour
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 potatoes, cubed
3 tablespoons of mustard
⅓ cup white wine
0.5 tea spoon cumin
½ cup heavy cream
1 red chili, sliced
How to Cook Mustard Beef and Potato Stew
- Coat the chuck steak cubes with flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the beef on all sides until light-brown, around 3-4 minutes.
- When the meat is cooked through, add the potato cubes and continue cooking them for 10 minutes.
- Add the mustard, white wine, cumin seeds, heavy cream and mix everything. Simmer the dish until the sauce reduces by half.
- Throw in the chili slices and some chopped parsley.