Ingredients Needed for Mustard and Honey Pan-Fried Cod
1 fish fillet, 6 ounces
2 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard
¼ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Mustard and Honey Pan-Fried Cod
- Put the cod fillet in a plastic sandwich bag.
- Add the mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, and honey in the bag, to make a marinade.
- Zip the bag and rub the fish with this marinade.
- Add the vegetable oil in a skillet, on medium heat.
- Add the fish and fry it for about 4-5 minutes on one side. Turn it over and fry for 3-4 more minutes.
- Pour the marinade in another skillet on high heat and simmer until you get a creamy consistency.
- Serve the fried fish topped with the mustard and honey sauce. Add a fresh lettuce salad alongside the fish.