Ingredients Needed for Mustard and Herb Chicken Thighs
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon lime zest
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon grain mustard
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 chicken thighs
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
1 ounce butter, melted
2 tablespoons of flour
½ cup chicken stock
How to Cook Mustard and Herb Chicken Thighs
- Grab a large bowl and add the lemon and lime zest, dried oregano, thyme, grain mustard, lemon juice, salt, and olive oil. Mix everything until smooth.
- Add the chicken thighs and cover them with the spice mix.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and take them out after 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken thighs and cook them for about 5 minutes per side, until golden. Put Cover with a lid and let it simmer for 7-8 minutes.
- Mix the melted butter with flour. Take out the chicken thighs and pour the flour mixture in the skillet. Stir thoroughly so you can incorporate the mixture and pour the chicken stock. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the thighs with the sauce!