Calories: 538 kCal / serving
- 27 g
- 56 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Mussels in White Wine Sauce
1 pound mussel
0.5 ounce butter
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
2 teaspoons of chili flakes
½ cup white wine
How to Make Mussels in White Wine Sauce
- Add the mussels in a large bowl and pour water until covered.
- Wash them thoroughly and throw away the opened mussels.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. Add the garlic, chili flakes, lemon zest, and stir. Pour the white wine and bring it to a boil. Add the mussels and cover them with a lid for the next 2-5 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add parsley, and continue cooking the mussels for 1 more minute.
- You can serve the mussels with toast bread!