Ingredients Needed for Mussel Soup With White Wine
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 onion, diced
½ teaspoon chili flakes
⅔ cup tomato paste
1 cup canned tomatoes
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup water
2 pounds of mussels
½ cup white wine
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Mussel Soup With White Wine
- Add the olive oil, garlic, and onion to a pot over low heat. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the chili flakes, tomato paste, and canned tomatoes. Stir them in and season with salt.
- Add the chicken broth and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Add the mussels and cook them until they are opened (if fresh) or for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the wine, stir it in. Add the fresh parsley and remove from heat.