Ingredients Needed for Mussel and Sausage Stew
1 white onion, julienne sliced
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 pork sausage, sliced
5 ounces of brussels sprout
½ red bell pepper, sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
3 ounces of baby carrot
¼ cup vegetable stock
½ cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Mussel and Sausage Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the onion until translucent.
- Add the sausage and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the brussels sprouts, bell pepper, and baby carrots. Stir and cook them together.
- Add the mussels and the vegetable stock.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
- When the time’s up, add the tomato sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes.