Ingredients Needed for Mushroom-Stuffed Pork Rolls With Sweet Baby Corn
3.5 ounces of mushroom, slices
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 ½ tablespoons of chestnut paste
¼ cup grated parmesan
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
10 baby corns
1 teaspoon honey
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 inch p chopped chives
8 ounces of pork tenderloin
¼ red bell pepper, sticks
¼ yellow bell pepper, sticks
0.25 green bell pepper, sticks
¼ cup barbecue sauce
How to Cook Mushroom-Stuffed Pork Rolls With Sweet Baby Corn
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and start cooking the mushroom slices.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- When the mushrooms start to soften, add the chestnut paste and mix.
- Add the grated parmesan and chopped parsley (keep 1 pinch of chopped parsley for later use) and mix. Cook for 1-2 more minutes, then set aside.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in other skillet.
- Throw the baby corn in the skillet and start frying it.
- Add honey and chili flakes, chopped chives and parsley. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Set aside.
- Lay the pork tenderloin on your cutting board. Butterfly and tenderize the meat, then cut it into 2 equal pieces.
- Season each piece of meat with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked mushrooms and bell pepper strips on half of each pork piece, then roll and wrap them in aluminum foil.
- Transfer the pork rolls to a baking tray and then to the oven. Roast for 45 minutes.
- When the time’s up, let the pork rolls rest for a few minutes, and then slice them.
- Serve the stuffed pork rolls with barbecue sauce and sweet baby corn.