Calories: 81 kCal / serving
- 8 g
- 1 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Mushroom-Stuffed Parmesan Cups
6 tablespoons of parmesan, grated
7 ounces of mushrooms
1 carrot, shredded
1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
How to Make Mushroom-Stuffed Parmesan Cups
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the grated parmesan on it, so that you have 6 parmesan clusters. Bake for 5 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Fit each melted cheese disc thus formed into a small cup.
- Add the mushrooms to a blender and crush them.
- Heat 1-2 teaspoons of oil in a skillet over low heat and add the mushrooms. Stir them in.
- Add the shredded carrot and stir it in. Add the dill, season with some more grated parmesan and stir in.
- Fill each melted parmesan basket with veggie mixture. You can garnish them with finely sliced radish and dill sprigs.