Calories: 926 kCal / serving
- 37 g
- 54 g
- 145 g
Ingredients Needed for Mushroom Spaghetti in Bacon Nest
10 ounces of bacon, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
10 ounces of mushroom, thinly sliced
¼ cup heavy cream
8 ounces of spaghetti, cooked
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Mushroom Spaghetti in Bacon Nest
- Grab two 4 inches (10 cm) diameter ramekins and place them bottoms up.
- Wrap bacon slices around the ramekins, fully covering them.
- Slide them into the oven bottoms up and bake them for the next 20 minutes at 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook them for 2-3 minutes and add the heavy cream.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and cook for 7 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti inside the bacon nests and top them with shredded parmesan.