Calories: 246 kCal / serving
- 35 g
- 10 g
- 8 g
Ingredients Needed for Mushroom Soup1 teaspoon butter 1 onion, chopped 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce 4 cups of chicken stock 2 potatoes, cut into cubes 2 bay leaves, dried 3 ounces of champignon mushrooms, slices 2 ounces of pleurotus mushroom, slices dill, chopped ⅓ cup heavy cream sesame seeds
How to Make Mushroom Soup
- Melt the butter in a deep skillet.
- Add the onion and cook it until soft.
- Add the carrots, tomato sauce, chicken stock, potatoes, and bay leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper, then bring the liquid to a boil.
- Add the mushrooms and dill. Stir, cover the skillet with a lid, and then let it simmer for about 10 more minutes.
- Add the heavy cream in a bowl, then pour over it 1-2 tablespoons of hot liquid from the skillet and stir well.
- Pour this mixture into the skillet and combine it into the soup. Cook everything for one more minute then turn off the heat.