Ingredients Needed for Mushroom Risotto With King Prawns
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
0.25 shallot, sliced
¼ leek, sliced
5 mushrooms, sliced
¼ red bell pepper, chopped
¼ yellow bell pepper, chopped
5 ounces of rice
½ cup water
2 ounces of dried wood ear mushroom
2 teaspoons of turmeric
How to Cook Mushroom Risotto With King Prawns
- Heat a saucepan and add vegetable oil.
- Add in the prawns and cook them for about 3-4 minutes. Add a pinch of salt while cooking and remove them when ready.
- Don’t turn off the heat, and in the same skillet, add the shallot, leek, mushrooms, and bell peppers.
- Stir and throw in the rice, water, and wood ear mushrooms. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Season with turmeric, put a lid on, and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Use some cooking rings to make your mushroom rice look like a risotto. Serve with the risotto with the king prawns on top!