Ingredients Needed for Mushroom Potato Nests
1 cup chopped mushroom
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of water
2 cups of mashed potato
2 ounces of butter
3 egg yolks
¼ cup grated parmesan
½ cup grated mozzarella
How to Cook Mushroom Potato Nests
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cook the chopped mushrooms for about 1 minute.
- Chop the tomato and add it in the skillet.
- Crush the garlic and add it in the skillet.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add the water and mix.
- Simmer the mushroom for about 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, put the mashed potatoes.
- Add the butter, the yolks, and the parmesan.
- Mix them with a spoon.
- Season the mashed potatoes with salt.
- Place a parchment paper sheet on a baking tray.
- Put the potatoes mixture in a piping bag and form small circles.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and put a teaspoon of mushrooms mixture in every potato circle.
- Top them with ½ teaspoon of mozzarella.
- Bake for 10-20 more minutes to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.