Ingredients Needed for Mushroom, Pasta and Sausage Egg-Wrap
1 tablespoon butter
1 small red onion, chopped
1 celery stick, chopped
1 radish, thinly sliced
2 ounces of mushrooms, quartered
4 ounces of smoked sausage, sliced
½ cup alphabet pasta, cooked
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 ounce baby spinach
3 whisked eggs
1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce for garnishing
How to Cook Mushroom, Pasta and Sausage Egg-Wrap
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat. Add the onion and stir for a few seconds. Add the celery and radish and stir them in.
- Add the mushrooms and cabbage and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add and stir in the cooked pasta, soy sauce, and baby spinach. Transfer the cooked mixture to 2 serving bowls.
- Heat the same skillet over low heat and add one whisked egg. Rotate the skillet so that the batter spreads evenly.
- Cook on both sides until golden and spotty brown, or for approximately 1 minute. Set the crepe aside. Do the same for the other whisked egg.
- Place a flat plate upside down over one of the cooked mixture bowls, then turn over. Remove the bowl and you’re left with a veggie and sausage mixture lump on the plate. Cover this with one egg crepe. Do the same for the other rice mixture bowl.
- Serve them drizzled with sweet chili sauce.