Ingredients Needed for Mushroom and Broccoli Omelet
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
5 ounces of boiled broccoli
How to Cook Mushroom and Broccoli Omelet
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl.
- Separately, heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and begin cooking the whisked eggs.
- Cook them until the omelet reaches the consistency desired (preferably 1-2 minutes).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the broccoli for 2 minutes.
- In another skillet, add the remaining oil and add your mushrooms. Season with salt and add the boiled broccoli.
- Let them cook for another 30 seconds. Add them on top of the omelet and sprinkle with some chili flakes.