Ingredients Needed for Muffins With Strawberry Inside
¼ cup milk
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 cup cake mix
⅔ cup heavy cream
¼ cup powdered sugar
How to Cook Muffins With Strawberry Inside
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Put in a large bowl the eggs, the milk, the vegetable oil, and the cake mix.
- Combine the ingredients with an electric mixer.
- Flour a 6-cups muffin pan.
- Pour the batter in the muffin pan.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes.
- Put the heavy cream and the powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Dice 3 strawberries and add them in the same pot.
- Mix them until foamy.
- Cut the strawberry stems from the remaining fruits.
- Cut small holes in the top of each muffin.
- Put one strawberry in each muffin, then top the muffins with strawberry heavy cream.