Ingredients Needed for Muffin and Whipped Cream Shot Glass Dessert
4 muffins, store-bought
5 ounces of whipped cream
How to Cook Muffin and Whipped Cream Shot Glass Dessert
- Break the muffins into small crumbles.
- Cover the bottom of one cup with muffin crumbles. Press them with a spoon.
- Use a piping bag to add whipped cream all the way to half of the glass.
- Add 5 raspberries. Add one more crumble layer and finish with whipped cream and 5 raspberries.
- Repeat above steps for the other cup, only this time use cherries instead.
- Serve cold!