Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella Sweet Corn Casserole
1 tablespoon butter
9 ounces of sweet corn
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons of chopped dill
⅔ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Mozzarella Sweet Corn Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add the sweet corn and cook it in the butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon of chopped dill and mix with a spoon the sweet corn.
- Pour the mixture in a ceramic baking dish.
- Top the sweet corn with mozzarella.
- Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Before you serve the meal, sprinkle the remaining dill on top.