Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella-Stuffed Chicken With Guacamole Topping
For the guacamole:
3 cherry tomatoes, diced
¼ onion, chopped
For the chicken:
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
1 prosciutto slice
How to Cook Mozzarella-Stuffed Chicken With Guacamole Topping
- You can start with the guacamole.
- Place the avocado in a small bowl and mash it until creamy and smooth.
- Add cherry tomatoes and onion. Season with salt, pepper, lime juice, and mix it until smooth. Leave it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it for 5-6 minutes per side.
- When it’s ready, make a few cuts over the chicken’s surface, about 0.4 inches (1 cm) deep.
- In the meantime, cook the prosciutto until the fat melts, and it becomes golden and crispy.
- Add the shredded mozzarella in the empty slots. Top it with guacamole.
- Place the chicken in an empty baking tray, and break the prosciutto in small chunks over it.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- Serve it warm!