Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella Sticks
½ cup milk
5 ounces panko
1 teaspoon dried oregano
5 ounces flour
7 ounces low moisture mozzarella, cut into sticks
How to Make Mozzarella Sticks
- Add the eggs and milk to a bowl or to some other dish and whisk them with a fork.
- Add the panko to a tray and mix it with the oregano.
- Add the flour to another tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Coat the mozzarella sticks with flour, beaten egg mixture, and panko, then deep-fry them for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve them with a dip.