Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella Sticks in Dough
1 cup flour
¼ cup water
⅓ cup milk
2 tablespoons of olive oil
10 ounces of mozzarella
lettuce for garnishing
arugula for garnishing
sweet chili sauce, store-bought
How to Cook Mozzarella Sticks in Dough
- Strain the flour into the dough mixer bowl, add some salt, the water, milk, and olive oil. Mix until you have a dough.
- Form the dough into a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut the mozzarella into sticks.
- Spread flour on the work surface and flatten the dough using a rolling pin. Cut it into long strips with a plastic knife. Wrap the strips around the mozzarella sticks.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat, then cook the dough wrapped sticks until golden brown.
- Serve them with a bowl of sweet chili sauce dip and garnished with lettuce and arugula.