Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella, Ground Beef and Bacon Stuffed Bread
¼ cup vegetable oil
7 ounces of ground beef
2 spring onions, chopped
2 chili peppers
2 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Cook Mozzarella, Ground Beef and Bacon Stuffed Bread
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet, to a medium high temperature.
- Stir fry the ground beef in the skillet until it turns a brown color.
- Add salt, pepper, spring onion, and chili peppers. Keep stirring everything.
- Cut the top off the square bread and scoop out the insides.
- Place the bacon in the bottom of the bread, with the ends sticking out: 4 slices horizontally, 4 slices vertically.
- Top it off with mozzarella cheese and crack an egg over the whole thing.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.