Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella Fan With Tomatoes and Pesto Sauce
1 ounce basil leaves
1 tablespoon pine nut
1 ounce shredded parmesan
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces of mozzarella
1 tortilla wrap
0.5 tomato, sliced
How to Cook Mozzarella Fan With Tomatoes and Pesto Sauce
- Start by making the pesto sauce. Add basil leaves, pine nuts, parmesan, and olive oil in a blender. Mix everything until smooth.
- Make 4 cuts on the mozzarella, but not all the way down.
- Add the wrap over a hot grill, and leave it there for about 1 minute.
- Put the tomato slices in between the mozzarella cuts.
- Serve it with the grilled tortilla with a nice drizzle of pesto.
- You can garnish with some fresh basil leaves.