Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella Chicken Stuffed Bread
6 ounces of mozzarella
6 ounces of fried chicken
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
How to Cook Mozzarella Chicken Stuffed Bread
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut the bread in slices, but don’t cut it to the bottom. Then cut it in the opposite way, to make squares.
- Open up the bread and fill it up with half of the mozzarella, fried chicken, and diced red and yellow bell pepper.
- Fill it with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake the stuffed bread for 15 minutes.