Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella and Tomato Chicken Breast
2 chicken breasts
1 teaspoon thyme powder
1 teaspoon paprika powder
vegetable oil for cooking
2 ounces of mozzarella
1 tablespoon red wine sauce
How to Make Mozzarella and Tomato Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Rub the chicken breast pieces with salt, pepper, thyme powder, and paprika.
- Heat vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the 2 chicken breasts on each side, until they are golden brown.
- Add the chicken in an oven tray.
- Put the mozzarella pieces and tomato slices over the chicken.
- Sprinkle some pepper on top.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve with red wine sauce.