Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella and Bacon Pizza
1 pizza dough
1 cup shredded mozzarella
5 ounces of bacon, sliced
How to Make Mozzarella and Bacon Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cover the pizza dough with the shredded mozzarella cheese. Add five slices of bacon, in a star shape. Fold the edges of the pizza dough slightly like you would do with a pie.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take the pizza out. Put a slice of tomato on each of the bacon slices.
- Crack an egg on each of the mozzarella “beds” between the bacon slices.
- Bake for 5-10 more minutes, depending on how crunchy you like your snacks.
- Take the pizza out. Add some parsley on top and you’re good to go!