Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella and Bacon Chips
1 cup shredded mozzarella
3 ounces of bacon
¼ cup spring onion
1 tablespoon yogurt
How to Cook Mozzarella and Bacon Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the potatoes into very thin slices. Put some parchment paper on a tray and the potatoes on the paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut the slices of bacon into small pieces. Heat a medium sized cast-iron skillet to high. Fry the bacon in it.
- Put the bacon on top of half of the potato slices. Add half of the shredded mozzarella and another layer of potato slices.
- Sprinkle some pepper on it. Add the rest of the mozzarella.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes.
- Cut the spring onion into little pieces and sprinkle them on top of the potatoes.
- Serve with the yogurt.