2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
1 ounce olives, sliced
1 ounce capers
1 pickled red bell pepper
2 garlic cloves
1 loaf of bread, approximately 1 pound (450 grams)
5 ounces of cheese slices
7 ounces of mortadella, thinly sliced
5 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, sliced
3.5 ounces of salami, sliced
- Add the parsley, olives, capers, pickled bell pepper, and garlic to your food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Blend everything until smooth.
- Slice the bread loaf horizontally through the middle.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of veggie salsa over the bottom side of the loaf and press it a bit with a spoon.
- Start topping the sandwich with the following toppings. Add the sliced cheese, half of the mortadella, mozzarella, salami, and the remaining mortadella.
- Cover with parchment paper and use a weight to press the sandwich. You can improvise with a saucepan filled with water like in the video.
- Add the remaining veggie mix on the top side of the bread loaf and press with a spoon.
- Close the sandwich with the top side of the bread and press it well.
- Slice it into quarters before serving.