Ingredients Needed for M&M’s Ice Cream Cake
9 ice cream sandwiches
8 ounces of chocolate cream
10 ounces of m&m
3.5 ounces of cool whip
1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
1 tablespoon caramel sauce
How to Make M&M’s Ice Cream Cake
- Put the ice cream sandwiches together on a platter.
- Spread a layer of chocolate cream over the sandwiches.
- Crush the M&M’s in the blender. and sprinkle half of the powder all over the cake.
- Add another layer of chocolate cream, another of ice cream sandwiches, some more chocolate cream, crushed M&M’s, and the rest of the ice cream sandwiches.
- Top the cake off with cool whip.
- Decorate the cake with M&M’s, chocolate sauce, and caramel sauce.