Ingredients Needed for M&M's and Chocolate Balls
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
4 ounces of butter
3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1 cup dark chocolate chip, melted
1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
How to Cook M&M's and Chocolate Balls
- Melt the butter and then put it in a large bowl.
- Mix it with the peanut butter, the powdered sugar and the M&M’s. Form 10 spheres from the dough.
- Put them in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Dip some of them in white chocolate and the others in the dark chocolate.
- Put them in the refrigerator for 10 more minutes and… enjoy!