Ingredients Needed for Mixed Pickles
2 red ruffled pimientos
½ cauliflower head
2 ounces of horseradish
2 garlic cloves
2 bay leaves
4 cups of water
2 tablespoons of salt
1 teaspoon black pepper corns
How to Cook Mixed Pickles
- Slice the watermelon in quarters. Take out the seeds from the pimiento and thinly slice it.
- Thinly slice the carrots and horseradish.
- Grab a 3-liter jar. Fill it with your desired combo of veggies. Press them down and add as many as you can.
- Top with celery leaves and dried dill.
- Heat the water in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the salt, black peppercorns and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly pour water in the jar, carefully so you don’t overfill it. Secure it with lids and leave it for 3-4 weeks in a cold place.