¼ cup sugar
10 fresh mint leaves
3 egg whites
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 dark chocolate bar
¼ cup water
- Add the sugar and mint leaves to a mortar and grind them.
- Add the egg whites and the mint and sugar mixture to a bowl. Whisk them using a hand mixer.
- Add the whipping cream to a bowl and whip it.
- Melt the chocolate bar using bain-marie technique:
Chop the chocolate bar and add it to a heatproof bowl. Place the bowl over a cooking pot filled halfway with water over medium heat. Bring the water to a boil, while at the same time stirring constantly until all the chocolate melts.
- Remove the bowl from heat and add the water to the chocolate while mixing. Also, add the whisked eggs and whipped cream and combine everything. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the chocolate cream into a piping bag and fill 4 cups with it. Grate some white chocolate on top and sprinkle some chopped and roasted pistachio.