Ingredients Needed for Mini Sushi Burgers
1 cup of sushi rice
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 red cabbage, chopped
1 mango, sliced
4 cucumber peel strips
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon wasabi sauce
2 ounces of smoked salmon
1 arugula leaves
½ teaspoon black sesame seeds
How to Make Mini Sushi Burgers
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Strain the water and let the rice cool in a bowl. Add the sesame oil and mix.
- Spray with olive oil a small ceramic round bottom bowl (2-inch/5 cm diameter).
- Put some rice in the bowl and press it to the bottom, to give the rice a round shape.
- Make 8 buns of rice. For each sushi burger, you’ll use 2 of these rice buns.
- Assemble the sushi burger: spread some wasabi paste on one rice bun, add some smoked salmon, 3 mango slices, some shredded red cabbage, another layer of smoked salmon, and 3-4 arugula leaves. Top the cake with the second rice bun.
- Cut 4 cucumber peel strips.
- Sprinkle some black sesame seeds. Fix the sushi burger with the cucumber peel strips.
- Use the remaining ingredients to make 3 more sushi burgers.