Ingredients Needed for Mini Oreo Bundt Cakes
For the cakes:
5 ounces of oreo
½ cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
7 ounces of butter, melted
1 cup milk
¼ cup olive oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the sugar glaze:
1 cup powdered sugar
4 tablespoons of milk
1 teaspoon red food coloring
1 teaspoon green food coloring
1 teaspoon yellow food coloring
1 teaspoon blue food coloring
How to Cook Mini Oreo Bundt Cakes
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- In order to make the cakes, simply add all of the ingredients in a large bowl (the crushed Oreos, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, melted butter, eggs, milk, olive oil, and vanilla extract).
- Mix with a spatula, making moves in a circular pattern, to combine all the ingredients into a smooth, creamy mixture.
- Add the mixture into a piping bag.
- Use an 8-cavity mini bundt pan and fill its empty slots with the mixture (you can use a 4-slots mini bundt pan as we did and cook the cakes in turns).
- Slide the pan into the oven for the next 15 minutes.
- Take the cakes out of the oven and leave them to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, take care of your icing sugar. Mix the powdered sugar with the milk, whisking vigorously, until you get a thick and glossy consistency.
- Divide the glazing into 4 smaller bowls. Add 1 teaspoon of food coloring into each of the bowls and mix well.
- Use the glazing to decorate the bundt cakes.