Ingredients Needed for Minced Meat and Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers
5 ounces of minced meat
6 ounces of red bean
¼ cup tomato sauce
3 ounces of corn
¼ cup cheddar cheese
½ cup shredded mozzarella
2 bell peppers
How to Make Minced Meat and Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat a medium sized pan to a high temperature. Fry the meat for 2-3 minutes, while stirring it, so it doesn’t stick and it cooks on all sides.
- Add salt, pepper, tomato sauce, red beans, corn, and Cheddar cheese. Make sure to integrate each component before moving on to the next.
- Cut the top of the bell peppers and take out the seeds.
- Fill the peppers with the cooked minced meat. Top them off with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes.