Calories: 566 kCal / serving
- 45 g
- 24 g
- 38 g
Ingredients Needed for Microwave Chicken Wrap Casserole
4 tortilla wraps
2 chicken breasts, cooked
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
2 teaspoons of chili powder
½ cup enchilada sauce
2 tablespoons of rice flour
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
¼ cup chicken stock
How to Make Microwave Chicken Wrap Casserole
- Slice the chicken breasts. You can use both boiled or baked chicken.
- Roll in each tortilla wrap, one by one, chicken slices, low moisture mozzarella, and parsley. Season everything with a pinch of chili powder. Keep some mozzarella and parsley for topping the dish.
- Place all the wraps in a square ceramic baking pot. Make sure the wraps fit in your dish.
- Add the enchilada sauce to a bowl. Also, add the rice flour, the remaining chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, and chicken stock. Stir to make a sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the tortilla wraps, then sprinkle some more parsley and low moisture mozzarella on top. Microwave for 7 minutes.