1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon coffee
1 tablespoon brown sugar
8 ounces of beef tenderloin
2 tablespoons of of olive oil
1 romaine lettuce
1 red onion
2 ounces of sweet corn
5 baby corns
10 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon yogurt
- Add the salt, coffee, brown sugar, and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix and use them to coat the beef.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Start frying the beef.
- Fry for about 3 minutes per side. Let it rest and slice it.
- Chop the lettuce and start preparing the salad. Also slice the onion.
- Separately, heat another skillet and add the sweet corn, baby corn, cherry tomatoes, and coriander.
- Stir and leave them on heat for about 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, add the salad, cooked veggies, and red onion.
- Season with olive oil, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix all together.
- Serve with beef slices and 1 tablespoon of yogurt as a dressing.