Ingredients Needed for Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
½ cup breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons of parsley
5 ounces of mozzarella cheese
½ cup tomato sauce
10 ounces of ground beef
1 tablespoon parmesan
1 teaspoon chopped parsley
How to Cook Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put the ground beef in a large bowl. Add the eggs, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything together with your hands.
- Form meatballs and wrap a mozzarella cube in the meat mixture.
- Pour half of the tomato sauce in an oven pan. Put the meatballs into the pan. Pour the other half of the tomato sauce over the meatballs.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Grate parmesan over the meatballs. Sprinkle some parsley and you’re good to go!